Please note that international customers are liable for any duties or taxes or any other charges by the destination customs office.
WATCHES MUST BE RETURNED TO US IN BRAND NEW CONDITION WITH ALL PROTECTIVE PLASTICS/TAPE, HANG TAGS & ACCESSORIES INTACT. UNTIL YOU ARE POSITIVE YOU WILL BE KEEPING THE WATCH, DO NOT WEAR IT. IT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE FOR A WATCH TO BE WORN, EVEN FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME, AND FOR THE WATCH NOT TO BE BLEMISHED OR SCRATCHED IN ANY WAY.
All timepieces purchased from The Watch Master may be returned with the following conditions
- Merchandise must be returned within 10 days of receipt.
- Merchandise must be returned in original, unused condition with all original tape, plastic protectors, and stickers intact and having never been removed. Watches must be unworn with no sizing changes.
- All returned items, whether for refund, repair or exchange, must be clearly labeled with a return authorization number obtained by contacting The Watch Master. Parcels without a clearly visible valid return authorization number will be refused.
- Goods must be returned via a traceable carrier, such as FedEx, United Parcel Service (UPS) or Royal Mail, with insurance and delivery to The Watch Master prepaid by the purchaser. Parcels shipped collect will be refused. The customer is liable for loss or damage in transit.
- All orders are subject to a 15% restocking fee. We may contact you to let you know if your order is considered “Special order” which renders the order not returnable.
- Shipping charges will be deducted from the refund